Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm back!


They say everyone has a special place, one that takes them away from “reality” for a while. Baking is my escape.

I've been a casual baker for as long as I can remember. But my life changed in 2002, when a good friend convinced me to take a chance. So, what started out as celebratory gifts for friends and family, has become a passion of mine for over 10 years now.

For me, baking is inspiring, relaxing, fun, and yes, sometimes challenging. And, after a brief hiatus, my love of baking has never been stronger. I'm thrilled to share that I'm "back in business".

I'd really like to tell you my freshly baked items are non-fat, calorie-free . . . and as long as we are dreaming here . . . may boost your metabolism. Unfortunately, I can’t. I have to tell you they are actually quite the opposite . . . but absolutely worth every bite.


I hope you'll consider following along as I share my baking adventures with you. Remember, there are no calories in looking!

1 comment:

Kay Williamson said...

Love this pic of you hard at work on a wonderful wedding cake! Looking forward to being able to order again soon!